Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Snowmen in April



It snowed the other Day! In April! I'm ready for summer, and to see the snow fall, just made me mad. But for once the snow was wet, and perfect for building snowmen! So we went outside to build a snowman. We rolled the bottom and then then the middle. The middle was just too big and heavy for me to lift up on top of the bottom, that we just had to make two snow persons, one is a girl and one is a boy. They had melted before the day was over, but we had a lot of fun making them. The next day however it snowed even more. Summer has to be comming I just know it!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it snowed here today too, but not that much! -linz

rachel said...

I hate snow...I am so ready for summer! It snowed here and It made me mad! I'm going crazy I need some warmer weather!!

amy said...

Oh, my, goodness. This is a great picture. I think your kids will be able to remember this for many years. Good deal. i love reading your blog, keep it up! I don't get a chance to see your family very much and this is really good to share!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe it!!! thats cute!!love shell

Anonymous said...

Heidi
I am ready for an update on your cute kids!
Jenni