Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Pretend Birthday!




Last Sunday Jaxon told me it was his birthday, and he wanted a Birthday cake. So while they were napping I baked a cake for the kids. I also wrapped up some odds and ends like (paint sticks, and hot chocolate) that they could open! They don't care what they are opening, it's just fun to recieve presents and open them up to see what's inside. They had soo much fun at there Pretend Birthday Party. We even sang and blew out candles! Kids are what make life fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi you are such a good mom! Your kids are lucky to have you!:D

gmorgan@vanion.com said...

Heid, You are a wonderful mom. Very proud of you and all you do. It was a great party.

Grandpa Gary

Anonymous said...

I agree...they are lucky to have you! We're proud of you! barb

linzy said...

That is hilarious! What a good mom you are!

Anonymous said...

heidi, that is so cute!! i was going to tell you what a good mom you are but looks like a few people beat me to it!! so i won't!! just jokin!! that looks like fun wish we were closer!! your the best love shell

Anonymous said...

One summer I did that---for myself, and I made Melanie, Micaela and Jordan sing for me. I was baby-sitting. I think it is more fun when its not your birthday!